Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm back!

I know you probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth, but I didn't.  I had a wonderful Christmas break and New Year!  We even had snow on Christmas Day.  But then I went back to work and paid for having such a long break. 

I finished stitching Ho Ho Ho the day before Christmas.  I still haven't made it into an ornament yet.  I was so excited to have such extended stitching time, I just kept on stitching.  Here is a picture of Ho Ho Ho.


After I finished that, I worked exclusively on the project for my friend.  I made a lot of progress.  And for the first time in a long time, I really think I can finish this project.  There for awhile I thought it would never happen.  No picture of that - I don't want her to see it.

Also I have an update on my December totals:

I stitched 22 days in December for a total of 28 hours and 15 minutes.

Since New Year's I have continued to work on the gift for my friend, which is part of my  Flip'n Crazy January Challenge, but since I can't show that one until I'm done...I also wanted to show you what is next up on the Challenge.  It's Coffin Buzz from Plum Street Samplers.  Here is a picture of where I left off the last time I worked on it.  Stay tuned for an update.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to have found your blog through Dixie Samplar Designs! Love your Ho Ho Ho.
    I stitched Coffin Buzz and absolutely LOVED it! I sprayed that stuff all over it that makes it look so primitive. It's on my blog somewhere if you care to take a look!

    ReplyDelete