I guess everyone feels the same way, so much to be done in such a little time. I was doing well in early December, but then just got buried in the to do list. And the transmission went out on the car! But all is well. Today is my last day at work until the new year. I still have to bake for my neighbors. And then Christmas will be at my Mom and Dad's. I'll bake something for that as well. I'm hoping to cross stitch while I'm off.
Here is the latest progress on my travel piece.
Guess I better get to work if I want to be done by Christmas. I think it will be since I won't have so much to do after today.
I posted my list for the challenge Jayne is doing. Here it is.....I only have 8 WIPs so I'm adding some new starts to make the 15.
1. The gift for my friend that I've been working on forever it seems. I don't want to say much about it because I'm afraid she will see this. I probably won't post a picture until it's finished and framed for her and Jayne said that was o.k.
2. Rooster Wall Hanging - really this will be a pillow. It's from a Better Homes and Gardens Magazine called Cross-Stitch For All Seasons.
3. Seaside Cottages - A Dimensions Kit
4. Four Seasons Chairs - Diana Thomas
5. I love Santas Stocking - Bucilla Kit
6. Joy - Prairie Moon
7. Coffin Buzz - Freebie from Plum Street Samplers
8. A Grand Adventure....here's the thing I can't find this one. So I put off posting my list because I can't find it but I felt like I really needed to post my list. Today is my last day at work for awhile so I'm going to search high and low for it. It may still be packed from where we moved.
And here is a list of the new starts I'm thinking about to make up the 15....
9. Plaid Greetings - Ladybug Lane Designs
10. Goodie Holder - Charlette's Collectibles
11. Consumed by Gifts _ Brittercup Designs
12. Nickademus - Raise the Roof Designs
13. Candy Cane Reindeer - Serendipity Designs
14. Oh, Joy! - Val's Stuff
15. Love and Joy - Plum Street Samplers