Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ho Ho Ho Update and Question

I wanted to give an update on my Ho Ho Ho Ornament.  Keep in mind that this is just my lunch time stitching.  So while there is some progress it's really not a lot.


I'm still working away on the project that is a gift.  I feel bad since that is where most of my time stitching is being spent and I can't show you my progress.  I'm only about half way finished with the project so I still have a lot to do. 

I have noticed on several blogs that it is common to start a new project on your birthday.  My birthday is coming up on November 30th.  And I LOVE the boxes Becky has made. I would love to make a box like this for myself and I think it would be a perfect birthday gift to myself.  Does that sound selfish?  I'm really not.  I only have a couple of things I've stitched because I almost always stitch gifts for others.  But this leads me to a question.  What pattern should I choose?  I'd like something that could stay out all year.  Does anyone have a suggestion?  I don't have a local store, so I'll need to order the pattern.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment