Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 Challenge?

I've been reading about a challenge for 2011.  I first read about it on Shalleen's blog.  The challenge was to start 15 new projects in 2011 and finish them in 2011.  Basically you start a new project each day for the first 15 days in January and then finish them throughout the year.  And I liked the idea but I knew there would be no way to sell this to my husband.  He doesn't understand why I can't start a project and just finish it before I go to the next.  Does anyone else have that problem? 

But then I just read on Jayne's blog about a twist on this challenge.  Her challenge is called the Flip'n Crazy January Challenge and it's to finish 15 WIP in 2011.  This one I might could do.  I'm not sure if I have 15 WIP or not.  Can't wait to get home and count them.  I can think of 8 so that's a start.  And I think I could sell this to my husband.  I wouldn't be starting anything new just finishing up my WIP pieces. 

I was looking for some kind of SAL or Challenge or something for 2011.  This might be the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment